Saving money is always a good idea
What is Term Deposit?
Term Deposit is a safe investment that is carried out through an agreement between the individual and the bank, for an amount of money and maturity determined by the client. Depending on the amount, the individual client benefits interest according to the set term and currency.
Advantages and Features
- You can open a Term Deposit in all currencies: ALL, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF and CAD.
- The minimum amount for opening the deposit is 50,000 ALL or its equivalent in foreign currency.
- You can chose between different currencies and terms from 1 to 60 months.
- Automatic renewal, without having to appear at the bank.
- Deposits could be a joint account on behalf of one or more persons.
- Safe and practical investment.
For any additional information on deposits, always make reference to the updated deposit interest bulletins published in our branches and on our official website, as well as to the working terms and conditions.
*All deposit accounts of any retail, commercial and corporate client, resident or non-resident, of Albanian citizenship or foreign one, who holds a deposit account at Credins Bank Sh.a, in ALL or any foreign currency, are provided with insurance by the Deposit Insurance Agency (ASD), to the extent of 2,500,000 (two thousand five hundred thousand) ALL or its equivalent in foreign currency, pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law No. 53 dated 22.05.2014,”On Deposit Insurance”, as amended. For additional information, visit: www.asd.gov.al
- Identity Card
ASD dhe Buletinin e Normave te Interesit.