What is Maxi – Calendar Deposit?
Maxi-Calendar Deposit is a savings plan where the client determines the maturity date of the deposit within a 25-35 month period depending on the purpose of the saving.
Advantages and Features
- The currencies in which the deposit is offered are: ALL, EUR, USD
- Minimum deposit amount: 50,000 ALL, or 500 EUR / USD
- Determine the maturity date of your deposit yourself within a 25 – 35 month timeframe.
- Automatic Deposit Renewal
- Benefit competing interests
- Check your investment at any time through e-Banking.
For any additional information on deposits, always make reference to the updated deposit interest bulletins published in our branches and on our official website, as well as to the working terms and conditions.
All deposit accounts of any retail, commercial and corporate client, resident or non-resident, of Albanian citizenship or foreign one, who holds a deposit account at Credins Bank Sh.a, in ALL or any foreign currency, are provided with insurance by the Deposit Insurance Agency (ASD), to the extent of 2,500,000 (two thousand five hundred thousand) ALL or its equivalent in foreign currency, pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law No. 53 dated 22.05.2014,”On Deposit Insurance”, as amended. For additional information, visit: www.asd.gov.al
- ID card, or biometric passport)
ASD dhe Buletinin e Normave te Interesit.