What is Demand Deposit?
Demand Deposit is a savings account, which always helps you to organize various investment plans and projects.
How it works?
You just have to visit one of the Bank’s branches at the customer service officer. Our employees will immediately advise and proceed with the opening of your deposit. After opening the account, you can deposit your savings at any time by benefiting interest, but you can also withdraw at any time.
Advantages and Features
- Save and not “freeze” the money, with the option to withdraw them at any moment.
- Get informed about the way and the form of savings in the bank.
- Anticipates unplanned expenses.
- Optimal investment for those who expect monthly rental payments or other non-salary income.
For any additional information on deposits, always make reference to the updated deposit interest bulletins published in our branches and on our official website, as well as to the working terms and conditions.
- Identity Card
- Registration Form (for new clients) or updated one for existing clients.
- Deposit Contract
All deposit accounts of any retail, commercial and corporate client, resident or non-resident, of Albanian citizenship or foreign one, who holds a deposit account at Credins Bank Sh.a, in ALL or any foreign currency, are provided with insurance by the Deposit Insurance Agency (ASD), to the extent of 2,500,000 (two thousand five hundred thousand) ALL or its equivalent in foreign currency, pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law No. 53 dated 22.05.2014,”On Deposit Insurance”, as amended. For additional information, visit: www.asd.gov.al
ASD dhe Buletinin e Normave te Interesit.