What is Calendar Deposit?
Calendar Deposit is a savings plan designed to fulfil your needs obtaining flexibility in time management and amount of money you wish to save. You can make your own choices related to the deposit maturity date as well as benefit interests depending on the amount, time and currency selected with the Calendar Deposit.
Advantages and Features
- Currencies available for deposits: ALL, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CAD.
- Take advantage of competitive interests.
- Determine the date of your deposit maturity in a time interval from 30 to 365 days.
- Plan important events, based on the investment made through the calendar deposit.
- Check your investment at any time through e-Banking.
For any additional information on deposits, always make reference to the updated deposit interest bulletins published in our branches and on our official website, as well as to the working terms and conditions.
- Identity Card
- Registration Form (for new clients) or updated one for existing clients.
- Deposit Contract
All deposit accounts of any retail, commercial and corporate client, resident or non-resident, of Albanian citizenship or foreign one, who holds a deposit account at Credins Bank Sh.a, in ALL or any foreign currency, are provided with insurance by the Deposit Insurance Agency (ASD), to the extent of 2,500,000 (two thousand five hundred thousand) ALL or its equivalent in foreign currency, pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law No. 53 dated 22.05.2014,”On Deposit Insurance”, as amended. For additional information, visit: www.asd.gov.al
ASD dhe Buletinin e Normave te Interesit.