The current account is the foundation on which the relationship with the bank is built. The account can be opened in local or foreign currency. It can be managed by one or more people through the system of authorized signatures and company seal. You can get a business debit or credit card, make all payments for utility obligations, salaries, customs, taxes and etc. Target Group? All natural persons, professionals, SH.A, Foundations and Civil Society Organizations that intend to simplify their business management, monitor expenditures, and optimize their income.
- Unlimited number of transactions throughout the Credins branches or through our partners.
- Transactions within bank free of charge.
- Efficient national and international transfers.
- Fixed monthly fee.
- Statement of account free of charge.
- Utility Payments on energy, phone, water.
- Secure and transparent payment for Taxes, Customs, Mortgages, etc.
- Business Credit or Debit card in ALL or in a foreign currency.
- Available 24/24, 7 days a week through Credins Online.
- Service on salaries crediting
- Voluntary pension with a professional or individual scheme.
Open your Current Account in different currencies according to your needs. Current Account may have different forms such as:
- Fee free accounts (bearing a limited number of transactions)
- One purpose accounts (dedicated to a special purpose)
Accounts and Deposits at Credins Bank are insured up to 2,500,000.00 (two thousand five hundred thousand) ALL by the Deposit Insurance Agency – www.asd.gov.al, pursuant to Law no. 53/2014, dated 22.05.2014 “On Deposit Insurance”, as amended. The current account has a fixed monthly cost as indicated in the Credins Bank’s working terms and conditions.
- The company’s Article of Association;
- The company’s Incorporation Act including all the relevant amendments to it;
- Latest trade registry issued by the National Registration Centre (including also the company’s history);
- Registration certificate of the taxable person (NUIS/NIPT), registration date with the tax authorities;
- License for activity operation, license date of issue;
- Shareholders Assembly/Board of Directors Decision on appointing the managing bodies and nominating other employees who shall be entitled to carry out transactions in the accounts
- Identification document of the Legal Representative as per the requirements of the resident natural person (individual);
- Identification document of the company’s shareholders (owners) either direct or indirect, who possess 25% or more of the shares, as per the requirements of the resident or non-resident natural person (individual);
- The seal of the company.
The current account is the foundation on which the relationship with the bank is built. The account can be opened in local or foreign currency.