What is a Time deposit?
Time Deposit is a bank account through which you can save money and earn high interest rates altogether for a fixed term, from 1 up to 36 months, in the amount and currency you wish. Time Deposit are renewable. It is a practical, safe and profitable investment, compared to a current account which does not offer a high interest rate.
Who can open a Time Deposit?
Everyone can open a savings account. It is easy and fast, all you need to do is come to any of our branches with an ID card and the client service personnel will help you. The time deposit can be held in more than one name as per your request.
You can save in many currencies: ALL, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CAD.
The minimum balance to open a time deposit is 50.000 ALL or the equivalent of other currencies.
Why do i need a Time Deposit?
- It offers compatible interest rates in the market
- To save for a rainy day
- The more you deposit the higher the interest rate you earn
- You can choose to save in a wide range of currencies at a maturity from 1 up to 24 months
- Because it can be renewed automatically as per your request, no need to come to the Bank
- Start saving is always a smart idea!