What is a Prepaid Card?
Visa Prepaid is a payment card that allows the cardholder to pay for goods and services. The spending limit of the card is decided by the amount of money you deposit in it. Now everybody can have a Prepaid Visa card and it doesn’t matter if you are still a student or haven’t started a job yet. Prepaid card can be used for purchases in internet or point of sales inside or outside the country with ZERO commission.
Who can apply for a prepaid card?
Everyone! It doesn’t matter if you are still a student or haven’t started working yet, you can apply for a prepaid card in every branch of Credins Bank with an identification document (ID or passport). Our employees will give you advice and help you have the card immediately.
What is special about this card?
With Prepaid cards there are no monthly commissions and no fees for national and international purchases. It is a very good choice for everyone who usually buys in internet, POS and ATM or even abroad and doesn’t want to expose the entire card limit.
Types of Prepaid Visa card:
• Student Prepaid Card (Visa Student), the best product for students who do not have the possibility to open a current account but have different needs of online spending, cash ext.
• Internet Prepaid Card (Visa Internet), this card is the perfect mean for online transactions free of charge and it has the largest spending limit of all prepaid cards.
• General Purpose Prepaid Card (Visa General Purpose), this is a general purpose card compared to the previous cards. More transactions are allowed with this card including cash withdrawals and on-line transactions
Note: These cards can be used by current costumers of the bank and also individuals that aren’t costumers of Credins Bank.
Why do I need a prepaid card?
• Because you can purchase in internet or every point of sale with ZERO commission!
• Because there are no monthly fees!
• Because you can refill the card any time you need to!
• Because you can have one immediately!
• Because you can transfer it and use it as a gift.
Loss and theft
If you lose your card, immediately inform customer service at Credins bank:
Tel: 0800 22 73 dhe +355 4 2274 777.
Your card will be locked immediately!